Take a Delhi City Tour to experience the old world charms and contemporary vibes existing amicably at every corner. Soak in the secrets of enchanting Old Delhi with its splendid monuments and buildings. From the wonderful Red Fort to majestic Jama Mosque, from venerable Gandhi memorial to imposing India Gate, from regal parliament to exquisite president's palace - the Delhi City Tour enriches in a profound way.
Pay a visit to the Humayun's Tomb to see how the forerunner of the Taj Mahal delighted for years. The pomp and brilliance of Mughal architecture is on display at the site of Red Fort. Don't forget the stunning Jama Masjid, which is the India's largest mosque. Go to the Raj Ghat to visit the memorial to Mahatma Gandhi, and feel a sense of calm.
The Delhi City Tour has a lot to offer, the charm of the arched India Gate is second to none. Other notable structures include the parliament building, Rashtrapati Bhawan, Qutab Minar and Humayun's Tomb. Delhi City Tour is a fine amalgamation of art, history and culture, so don't miss the chance to explore the real essence of the capital city of India.
Duration: Full Day Tour (08 Hours Activity)
Destination: New Delhi
Meeting/Pick Up Point: Pick-up from Hotel Lobby/Home Stay
Operating: Everyday (Red Fort, Lotus & Akshardham Temple closed on Monday)
Timings: 09:00 AM Departure return at 05:00 PM approximately
Booking: Rates per car
Tour Highlights: Akshardham Temple, Laxmi Narayan Temple, Lotus Temple, Red Fort, Raj Ghat, Jama Masjid, India Gate, Parliament House, Rashtrapati Bhawan, Humayun's Tomb, Qutub Minar & Lotus Temple
Recommended For: Families, Couples, Youth & Seniors
Tour Type: Private Tour
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS:
- Pick-up and Drop from Delhi City Hotel/Home stay.
- 08 hours from Pick-up to Drop.
- Fuel, Toll Taxes, Interstate Taxes, Driver Charges and Parking at each sightseeing place.
- One Bottle of Mineral water per guest.
- Sightseeing & Excursion Tour by Air Condition Car.
- All applicable taxes and service charges.
- Personal insurance coverage.
(personal loss, illness or damages incurred during trip)
- Monument Entrances.
- Tips to the tour guide/driver.
- Any Meal.
- Camera charges applicable inside the monuments.
Good to Know
- You will receive a confirmation at the time of booking.
- The given prices are valid for 08 Hrs fair user policy, any excess use of vehicle will be charged extra accordingly (i.e. Rs.200/- Per Hour for Tata Indica/Indigo, Rs.250/- Per Hour for Toyota Etios, Rs.350/- Per Hour for Toyota Innova & Rs. 500/- for Tempo Traveller). If Pick-up and Drop-off from Ghaziabad, Noida, Faridabad & Gurgaon hotels than 01 Hour extra for travelling.
- Red Fort, Lotus & Akshardham Temples remains closed on Mondays.
- Meals served at hotel/restaurant are on fixed menu-basis and do not offer any soft drinks alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, or mineral water. A customer can directly purchase the same through additional spot payment.
Just carry print out or soft copy of the confirmation you get from us after completing the advance payment.
(Excursion India Tours & Travels)
Phone: +91 9810806872, +91 9810406872 Call/WhatsApp
(Please use these contact details for last-minute changes, questions regarding meeting point or hotel pick-up, emergencies and other issues)