Delhi to Jaipur Same Day Tour invokes shades of romance in the midst of opulence and royalty. The land is beautiful beyond description instilling a sense of awe for its splendid forts, rich heritage, vibrant spectacle of culture, warm hospitality, lip smacking cuisine and loads of shopping options. This historical city has everything that an art-lover or enthusiast would love not to miss.
Jaipur is where the backdrop of Rajput valor and Mughal pomp is exhibited in full splendor with architectural marvels of unrivalled variety. A trip to landmarks like City Palace, Jantar Mantar and Amer Fort will transport you in an ear of magnificence. Other attractions include havelis, gardens, crafts and pageantry. Come here and witness a rich heritage of art, history and magnificence.
Duration: Same Day Tour (15 - 16 Hour)
Destination: New Delhi - Jaipur - New Delhi
Meeting/Pick Up Point: Pick-up from Hotel Lobby/Home Stay
Timings: 06:00 AM Departure return at 10:00 PM approximately
Booking: Rates per car
Recommended For: Families, Couples, Youth & Seniors
Tour Highlights: Amer Fort, Jal Mahal, Handicraft Market, Hawa Mahal, City Palace & Observatory (Jantar Mantar)
Tour Type: Private
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS:
- Pick-up and Drop from Delhi City Hotel or Home Stay.
- Booklet with literature on major sites.
- One Bottle of Mineral water per guest.
- Fuel, Toll Taxes, Interstate Taxes, Driver Charges and Parking at each sightseeing place.
- Sightseeing & Excursion Tour by Air Conditioner Car.
- All applicable taxes and service charges.
- Personal insurance coverage.
(personal loss, illness or damages incurred during trip)
- Monument Entrances.
- Any Meal.
- Tips to the tour guide/driver.
- Camera charges applicable inside the monuments.
Good to Know
- You will receive a confirmation at the time of booking.
- The given prices are valid for Pick-up and Drop-off from Shahdara, Mayur Vihar, Chandni Chowk, Connaught Place, Daryaganj, Paharganj & Karol Bagh hotels.
- The given prices are valid to visit Amer Fort, Jal Mahal, City Palace, Jantar Mantar & Hawa Mahal, any excess use of vehicle will be charged extra accordingly.
- Pick-up and Drop-off from Airport also be available on an extra cost (Rs.400 for Tata Indica/Indigo, Rs.800 for Etios/Dzire, Rs.1300 for Innova & Rs.1600 for Tempo Traveler).
- Pick-up and Drop-off from Mahipalpur, Rohini, Wazirabad, Pitampura, Gopalpur & Dwarka hotels also be available on an extra cost (Rs. 350 for Tata Indica/Indigo, Rs.600 for Etios/Dzire, Rs.800 for Innova & Rs.1300 for Tempo Traveler).
- Pick-up and Drop-off from Ghaziabad, Noida, Faridabad & Gurgaon hotels also be available on an extra cost (Rs.400 for Tata Indica/Indigo, Rs. 650 for Etios/Dzire, Rs.1100 for Innova & Rs.1600 for Tempo Traveler).
- Meals served at hotel/restaurant are on fixed menu-basis and do not offer any soft drinks alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, or mineral water. A customer can directly purchase the same through additional spot payment.
Just carry print out or soft copy of the confirmation you get from us after completing the advance payment.
(Excursion India Tours & Travels)
Phone: +91 9810806872, +91 9810406872
(Please use these contact details for last-minute changes, questions regarding meeting point or hotel pick-up, emergencies and other issues)