Visit the ISKCON (Hare Krishna) Temple, which dedicated to the Lord Krishna. Stylishly built and full of grandeur, this temple ranks among the 'major complexes' in the country. A trip to the Lotus Temple enriches for its incredible architectural finesse of the Bahai faith. Resembling a lotus flower, this temple is open to people of all faiths, sects and religions.
The temple tour of Delhi is incomplete without visiting the Laxminarayan Temple, or Birla Mandir, dedicated to goddess Laxmi and Lord Vishnu. The temple complex has a big garden, fountains and many shrines. Built in 1938, the temple attracts a sea of devotees on the birthday of Lord Krishna - Janmashtami.
Duration: Half Day Tour (04 Hour Activity)
Destination: New Delhi
Meeting/Pick Up Point: Pick-up from Hotel Lobby/Home Stay
Operating: Everyday except Monday (Lotus Temple closed on Mondeys)
Timings: 09:00 AM & 02:00 PM
Booking: Rates per car
Recommended For: Families, Couples, Youth & Seniors
Tour Highlights: ISKON Temple, Lotus Temple and Laxmi Narayan Temple
Tour Type: Private
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS:
- Pick-up and Drop from Hotel/Home Stay.
- Fuel, Toll Taxes, Interstate Taxes, Driver Charges and Parking at each sightseeing place.
- One Bottle of Mineral water per guest.
- Sightseeing & Excursion Tour by Air Conditioner Car.
- All applicable taxes and service charges.
- Personal insurance coverage.
(personal loss, illness or damages incurred during trip)
- Any Meal.
- Tips to the tour guide/driver.
- Camera charges applicable inside the monuments.
Good to Know
- You will receive a confirmation at the time of booking.
- The given prices are valid for 04 Hrs 40 Kms fair user policy, any excess use of vehicle will be charged extra accordingly (i.e. Rs.200/- Per Hour for Tata Indica/Indigo, Rs.250/- Per Hour for Toyota Etios, Rs.300/- Per Hour for Toyota Innova & Rs. 500/- for Tempo Traveller). If Pick-up and Drop-off from Ghaziabad, Noida, Faridabad & Gurgaon hotels than 01 Hour extra for travelling.
- Lotus Temple remains closed on Mondays.
- Meals served at hotel/restaurant are on fixed menu-basis and do not offer any soft drinks alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, or mineral water. A customer can directly purchase the same through additional spot payment.
Just carry print out or soft copy of the confirmation you get from us after completing the advance payment.
(Excursion India Tours & Travels)
Phone: +91 9810806872, +91 9810406872 (WhatsApp/Call)
(Please use these contact details for last-minute changes, questions regarding meeting point or hotel pick-up, emergencies and other issues)