Visit Delhi and experience the irresistible charms of a historical city. Take a Delhi Sightseeing Tour and experience the best of ancient, mediaeval and modern together. Spend a quality time in a city that brims with glorious monuments and structures spread across the length and breadth of the city. Be in a city that has some of most remarkable Indo-Muslim architectural elements to delight your senses. Take a walk past the narrow streets, alleys and bazars and witness the real essence of India, its great culture and its people.
Our Delhi Sightseeing Tour takes you to the world’s tallest brick minaret – Qutub Minar. You get to revel at the sight of Indo-Islamic architecture and feel history at its rawest best. You visit the lotus-shaped temple – Lotus Temple – and take delight in the architectural marvel shaped out of dazzling marble. Delhi Sightseeing Tour takes you to the Humayun's Tomb and where you see a 16th century magnificent garden tomb which is a wonderful example of Mughal structural design. The sightseeing tour takes you to the India Gate – a stone monument commemorating the lives of Indian soldiers martyred during the First World War.
More so, Delhi Sightseeing Tour takes you to the Rashtrapati Bahwan – one of the most renowned monuments in Delhi which is the official residence of Indian President. It also takes you to the Laxmi Narayan Temple (Birla Mandir) and give a peek into the religious India and its ethos. We take you to the Gandhi Smriti, which is a museum dedicated to the father of nation, Mahatma Gandhi. In Delhi Sightseeing Tour also includes a visit to the Indira Smriti – the museum dedicated to the lady Indian Prime Minister, Indira Gandhi.
We also take you to the Teen Murti Bhavan, which is now a library but once was the residence of the first prime minister of India, Jawahar Lal Nehru. Delhi Sightseeing Tour also gives you an opportunity to relish the charms of Old Delhi with its places like Red Fort, Jama Masjid and Raj Ghat. If the Red Fort delights you for its Indian, Persian and European decorations the Jama Masjid for Mughal architectural grandeur.
Book a Delhi Sightseeing Tour with us and get enriched with memories…
Duration: Full Day Tour (08 Hours Activity)
Destination: Delhi - New Delhi
Meeting/Pick Up Point: Pick-up from Hotel Lobby/Home Stay
Operating: Everyday except Monday (Many monuments closed on Monday)
Timings: 09:00 AM Departure return at 05:00 PM approximately
Booking: Rates per car
Recommended For: Families, Couples, Youth & Seniors
Tour Highlights: Akshardham Temple, Laxmi Narayan Temple, Red Fort, India Gate, Parliament House, Rashtrapati Bhawan, Humayun's Tomb, Gandhi Smriti, Indira smiriti, Qutub Minar & Lotus Temple
Tour Type: Private Tour
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS:
- Pick-up and Drop from Delhi City Hotel/Home stay.
- 08 hours included from pick-up.
- One Bottle of Mineral water per guest.
- Fuel, Toll Taxes, Interstate Taxes, Driver Charges and Parking at each sightseeing place.
- Sightseeing & Excursion Tour by Air Conditioner Car.
- All applicable taxes and service charges.
- Personal insurance coverage.
(personal loss, illness or damages incurred during trip)
- Monument Entrances.
- Any meal.
- Tips to the tour guide/driver.
- Camera charges applicable inside the monuments.
Good to Know
- You will receive a confirmation at the time of booking.
- The given prices are valid for 08 Hrs fair user policy, any excess use of vehicle will be charged extra accordingly (i.e. Rs.200/- Per Hour for Tata Indica/Indigo, Rs.250/- Per Hour for Toyota Etios, Rs.350/- Per Hour for Toyota Innova & Rs. 500/- for Tempo Traveller). If Pick-up and Drop-off from Ghaziabad, Noida, Faridabad & Gurgaon hotels than 01 Hour extra for travelling.
- Red Fort, Lotus & Akshardham Temples remains closed on Mondays.
- Meals served at hotel/restaurant are on fixed menu-basis and do not offer any soft drinks alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, or mineral water. A customer can directly purchase the same through additional spot payment.
Just carry print out or soft copy of the confirmation you get from us after completing the advance payment.
(Excursion India Tours & Travels)
Phone: +91 9810806872, +91 9810406872 (Call/WhatsApp)
(Please use these contact details for last-minute changes, questions regarding meeting point or hotel pick-up, emergencies and other issues)