Visit the man-made reservoir or Surajkund Lake, located some 20 kms off the capital city of Delhi. This 10th century lake invites tourists for its beauty, tranquil settings and of course, for its old-world charms. Over the years, the lake has become a popular picnic spot for locals and foreigners alike for its inherent charm. The biggest draw is the annual crafts festival held during the month of February.
Once here, tourists can explore the lake and take a peek into the life of the locals. A day-time visit to Surajkund is trend among visitors, but guest houses are also available for a night stay. The lake is not a dead reservoir and it remains full of water during the monsoons. Overall, the tour of Surajkund Lake would be a perfect opportunity to feel historical essence of the city.
Duration: Full Day Tour (08 Hour Activity)
Destination: New Delhi - Surajkund - New Delhi
Meeting/Pick Up Point: Pick-up from Hotel Lobby/Home Stay
Timings: 09:00 AM
Booking: Rates per car
Recommended For: Families, Couples, Youth & Seniors
Tour Highlights: Surajkund Lake
Tour Type: Private
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS:
- Pick-up and Drop from Hotel/Home stay.
- One Bottle of Mineral water per guest.
- Fuel, Toll Taxes, Interstate Taxes, Driver Charges and Parking at each sightseeing place.
- Sightseeing & Excursion Tour by Air Conditioner Car.
- All applicable taxes and service charges.
- Personal insurance coverage.
(personal loss, illness or damages incurred during trip)
- Entry Tickets.
- Any Meal.
- Tips to the tour guide/driver.
- Camera charges applicable inside the monuments.
Good to Know
- You will receive a confirmation at the time of booking.
- The given prices are valid for Pick-up and Drop-off from Shahdara, Mayur Vihar, Chandni Chowk, Connaught Place, Daryaganj, Paharganj & Karol Bagh hotels.
- The given prices are valid to visit Suraj Kund Lake, any excess use of vehicle will be charged extra accordingly.
- Pick-up and Drop-off from Airport also be available on an extra cost (Rs.400 for Tata Indica/Indigo, Rs.600 for Etios/Dzire, Rs.800 for Innova & Rs.1600 for Tempo Traveler).
- Pick-up and Drop-off from Mahipalpur, Rohini, Wazirabad, Pitampura, Gopalpur & Dwarka hotels also be available on an extra cost (Rs.350 for Tata Indica/Indigo, Rs.450 for Etios/Dzire, Rs.600 for Innova & Rs.1000 for Tempo Traveler).
- Pick-up and Drop-off from Ghaziabad, Noida, Faridabad & Gurgaon hotels also be available on an extra cost (Rs.400 for Tata Indica/Indigo, Rs.650 for Etios/Dzire, Rs.1100 for Innova & Rs.1600 for Tempo Traveler).
- Meals served at hotel/restaurant are on fixed menu-basis and do not offer any soft drinks alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, or mineral water. A customer can directly purchase the same through additional spot payment.
Just carry print out or soft copy of the confirmation you get from us after completing the advance payment.
(Excursion India Tours & Travels)
Phone: +91 9810806872, +91 9810406872
(Please use these contact details for last-minute changes, questions regarding meeting point or hotel pick-up, emergencies and other issues)