The half-day tour of Old Delhi brings to fore the real essence of a city rich in history, architecture, culture and spirituality. The trip gives a slice of the glorious past via structures as imposing and significant as the Red Fort, the magnificent Jama Mosque and the Gandhi memorial. In Red Fort, relish a UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITE that depicts the architectural brilliance of the great Mughal Dynasty.
Take delight in the red sandstone and gleaming while marble that makes for the towering and exquisite Jama Masjid - the largest Indian mosque. Experience the ancient splendor on offer and savor the bustling existence of the nearby bazaar. Get a souvenir in Old Delhi and then, head to the Raj Ghat to pay tribute Mahatma Gandhi.
Duration: Half Day Tour (06 Hour Activity)
Destination: Old Delhi
Meeting/Pick Up Point: Pick-up from Hotel Lobby/Home Stay
Operating: Everyday except Monday (Red Fort closed on Mondeys)
Timings: 09:00 AM
Booking: Rates per car
Recommended For: Families, Couples, Youth & Seniors
Tour Highlights: Akshardham Temple, Red Fort, Jama Masjid & Raj Ghat
Tour Type: Private
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS:
- Pick-up and Drop from Hotel/Home stay.
- Fuel, Toll Taxes, Interstate Taxes, Driver Charges and Parking at each sightseeing place.
- One Bottle of Mineral water per guest.
- Sightseeing & Excursion Tour by Air Conditioner Car.
- All applicable taxes and service charges.
- Personal insurance coverage.
(personal loss, illness or damages incurred during trip)
- Monument Entrances.
- Any Meal.
- Tips to the tour guide/driver.
- Camera charges applicable inside the monuments.
Good to Know
- You will receive a confirmation at the time of booking.
- The given prices are valid for 06 Hrs & 60 Kms fair user policy, any excess use of vehicle will be charged extra accordingly (i.e. Rs.200/- Per Hour for Tata Indica/Indigo, Rs.250/- Per Hour for Toyota Etios, Rs.300/- Per Hour for Toyota Innova & Rs. 500/- for Tempo Traveller). If Pick-up and Drop-off from Ghaziabad, Noida, Faridabad & Gurgaon hotels than 01 Hour extra for travelling.
- Red Fort & Akshardham Temple remains closed on Mondays.
- Meals served at hotel/restaurant are on fixed menu-basis and do not offer any soft drinks alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, or mineral water. A customer can directly purchase the same through additional spot payment.
Just carry print out or soft copy of the confirmation you get from us after completing the advance payment.
(Excursion India Tours & Travels)
Phone: +91 9810806872, +91 9810406872 (WhatsApp/Call)
(Please use these contact details for last-minute changes, questions regarding meeting point or hotel pick-up, emergencies and other issues)