When in Agra, take time off your schedule to savor the eternal charms, mystic and magic of the city and its heritage with the ‘Mohabbat-The Taj’ show. This live show includes a serious of play showcasing expression of love and depicting the glory of the erstwhile period. The show, at Kalakriti hosted by Sanskritik Natyashala recreates the true and undying love of Shah Jahan for Mumtaj Mahal. It gives a sumptuous peek into the lavish lifestyle of mughal era and takes you back into the golden time.
The ‘Mohabbat-The Taj’ show involves drama, song and dance to show to the world the beauty of the Taj and the hardship of the artisans that created this white-marble splendor. The show is exceptionally inviting and is hosted to preserve the cultural and historical legacy of the land. The spectacular live has 60 performing artists and artisans weaving together the magic of the era in a breathtaking manner. You will soak in the ambience of Mughal era and present Braj culture created by the artists.
What’s more, the ‘Mohabbat-The Taj’ show has a duration of 90 minutes and is available in 8 different languages, including Hindi and English to let viewers enjoy it in their choice of language. With the show, you can experience an era that gave the world one of its most precious pieces of craftsmanship and architecture- The Taj. Don’t miss this visual feast for the eyes and savor the impeccable enactment of the period that gave us the ancient wonder Taj.
Duration: Half Day Tour (4 hours)
Meeting/Pick Up Point: Pick-up from Hotel Lobby/Home Stay
Timings: 06:00 PM Departures return at 08:30 PM approximately
Booking: Rates per car
Recommended For: Families, Couples, Youth & Seniors
Tour Highlights: Mohabbat The Taj Show
Tour Type: Private
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS:
- Pick-up and Drop from City Hotel/Home stay.
- Fuel, Toll Taxes, Interstate Taxes, Driver Charges and Parking at each sightseeing place.
- One Bottle of Mineral water per guest.
- Sightseeing & Excursion Tour by Air Condition Car.
- All applicable taxes and service charges.
- Personal insurance coverage.
(personal loss, illness or damages incurred during trip)
- Monument Entrances.
- Train Tickets.
- Any Meal.
- Tips to the tour guide/driver/rikshaw pullers.
- Camera charges applicable inside the monuments.
Good to Know
- You will receive a confirmation at the time of booking.
- Meals served at hotel/restaurant are on fixed menu-basis and do not offer any soft drinks alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, or mineral water. A customer can directly purchase the same through additional spot payment.
Just carry print out or soft copy of the confirmation you get from us after completing the advance payment.
(Excursion India Tours & Travels)
Phone: +91 9810806872, Call/WhatsApp +91 9810406872
(Please use these contact details for last-minute changes, questions regarding meeting point or hotel pick-up, emergencies and other issues)