A Jaipur to Agra Same Day Tour brings you an opportunity to enjoy the sights, structures, art and architecture of the Mughal Empire. Agra is some 250 km from Jaipur and a drive of 4-5 hours will complete the journey and you can then start the life-time of exploration. On the way, you will take a brief halt at Fatehpur, once the Mughal capital and now a UNESCO’s World Heritage Site. Top attraction here includes the FatehpurSikri Fort complex.
Thereafter, you will be driven towards Agra to visit the pomp and grandeur of the erstwhile Mughal period. The tour will start with a visit to the Taj – the white-marble wonder and an epitome of love. This timeless piece of architecture signifies the undying love of an emperor to her princess. The next stop will be the World Heritage Site Agra Fort where you will admire the beauty of red sandstone structure with some amazing buildings inside, inducingJahangir Mahal, Diwan-e-Aam, Diwan-e-Khas, Pearl Mosque, etc. .
After that, you will visit Itimād-ud-Daulah (Baby Taj), the 16th century Mughal mausoleumbuilt with red sandstone and marble decorations. Some of other places you will visit include Akbar’s Tomb, MehtabBagh and Moti Masjid. A Jaipur to Agra same day tour is just perfect to enjoy history from close quarter and sense the real charm of India. Book the tour with us and get a chance to explore and enjoy Agra like never before.
Duration: Same Day Tour
Meeting/Pick Up Point: Pick-up from Hotel Lobby/Home Stay
Operating: Everyday except Friday
Timings: 06:00 AM Departure return at 08:00 PM approximately
Booking: Rates per car
Recommended For: Families, Couples, Youth & Senior Citizens
Tour Highlights: Taj Mahal & Agra Fort
Tour Type: Private Tour
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS:
- Pick-up and Drop from City Hotel or Home Stay.
- Fuel, Toll Taxes, Interstate Taxes, Driver Charges and Parking at each sightseeing place.
- One bottle Mineral water per guest.
- Sightseeing & Excursion Tour by Air Conditioner Car.
- All applicable taxes and service charges.
- Personal insurance coverage.
(personal loss, illness or damages incurred during trip)
- Monument Entrances.
- Any meal.
- Tips to the tour guide/driver/rikshaw pullers.
- Camera charges applicable inside the monuments.
Good to Know
- You will receive a confirmation at the time of booking.
- Meals served at hotel/restaurant are on fixed menu-basis and do not offer any soft drinks alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, or mineral water. A customer can directly purchase the same through additional spot payment.
Just carry print out or soft copy of the confirmation you get from us after completing the advance payment.
(Excursion India Tours & Travels)
Phone: +91 9810806872, +91 9810406872 (Call/WhatsApp)
(Please use these contact details for last-minute changes, questions regarding meeting point or hotel pick-up, emergencies and other issues)