A traditional Dinner with an Indian Family in Agra is perhaps one of the best ways to understand the foods and recipes of the region. It’s also a great way to mingle with the people, know them better and experience their culture and moors first-hand. For foodies, such a dinner is much more than tasting authentic and delicious foods alone, as they also get to bond with the local's in the best of environment to grasp their way of living.
More so, a Dinner with an Indian Family in Agra lets you know more about the foods and traditions behind things locals eat and savor. The dinner over a pure vegetarian meal coupled with a welcome with traditional Indian drinks will give you some great feelings for sure. What’s more, while bonding over with foods, you can also learn cooking secrets with your host and know in-detail about your favorite delicacies.
After the dinner, you can start the conversation to get a peek into the culture, lifestyle and way of living of the locals in Agra to know the place a lot better than you would otherwise. This package is perfect for people interested in knowing the culinary habits of Indian people from close quarters. You will be served multiple varieties of food and you can rest assured of quality and hygiene with preparation.
Duration: Half Day Tour
Meeting/Pick Up Point: Pick-up from Hotel Lobby/Home Stay
Timings: 06:00 PM Departures return at 10:00 PM approximately
Booking: Rates per car
Recommended For: Families, Couples, Youth & Seniors
Tour Highlights: Dinner with an Indian Family
Tour Type: Private
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS:
- Pick-up and Drop from City Hotel/Home stay.
- Fuel, Toll Taxes, Interstate Taxes, Driver Charges and Parking at each sightseeing place.
- One Bottle of Mineral water per guest.
- Sightseeing & Excursion Tour by Air Condition Car.
- All applicable taxes and service charges.
- Personal insurance coverage.
(personal loss, illness or damages incurred during trip)
- Monument Entrances.
- Train Tickets.
- Any Meal.
- Tips to the tour guide/driver/rikshaw pullers.
- Camera charges applicable inside the monuments.
Good to Know
- You will receive a confirmation at the time of booking.
- Meals served at hotel/restaurant are on fixed menu-basis and do not offer any soft drinks alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, or mineral water. A customer can directly purchase the same through additional spot payment.
Just carry print out or soft copy of the confirmation you get from us after completing the advance payment.
(Excursion India Tours & Travels)
Phone: +91 9810806872, Call/WhatsApp +91 9810406872
(Please use these contact details for last-minute changes, questions regarding meeting point or hotel pick-up, emergencies and other issues)