Enjoy the royal hospitality of Jaipur with a memorable tour of cooking demonstration and dinner with a family. This will help you understand the locals, their culture and their culinary heritage in a better way. You will have dinner with a local family where you will be served authentic and home-made delicacies, all of vegetarian variety. You will definitely enjoy the mouth-watering cuisine offered there and feel the charms and magic of local foods in a real setting.
What’s more, you will see a cooking demo where the host will showcase their culinary skills in preparation of delicacies. You too can try at hand cooking local Rajasthani dishes to return back home with cherished memories. In between bonding over foods and cooking demonstration, you can chat up with the guests and understand their culture, way of life and customs. Foods are perhaps the best way to know a place and for that reason, this tour stands out for you.
If you want to understand Rajasthan and its people better, book a cooking demonstration and dinner with a family and realize your dream. You will smell the rich aroma of spices and see how different utensils are used in a subtle manner. You can suggest your favorite dishes for either eating or cooking to get a peek into the Indian way of foods. You are going to enjoy every minute of your stay for sure.
Duration: Half Day Tour
Meeting/Pick Up Point: Pick-up from Hotel Lobby/Home Stay
Timings: 06:00 AM Departure return at 10:00 PM approximately
Booking: Rates per car
Recommended For: Families, Couples, Youth & Senior Citizens
Tour Highlights: Cooking Demonstraton & Dinner with a Family
Tour Type: Private Tour
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS:
- Pick-up and Drop from City Hotel or Home Stay.
- Fuel, Toll Taxes, Interstate Taxes, Driver Charges and Parking at each sightseeing place.
- One bottle Mineral water per guest.
- Sightseeing & Excursion Tour by Air Conditioner Car.
- All applicable taxes and service charges.
- Personal insurance coverage.
(personal loss, illness or damages incurred during trip)
- Monument Entrances.
- Any meal.
- Tips to the tour guide/driver/rikshaw pullers.
- Camera charges applicable inside the monuments.
Good to Know
- You will receive a confirmation at the time of booking.
- Meals served at hotel/restaurant are on fixed menu-basis and do not offer any soft drinks alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, or mineral water. A customer can directly purchase the same through additional spot payment.
Just carry print out or soft copy of the confirmation you get from us after completing the advance payment.
(Excursion India Tours & Travels)
Phone: +91 9810806872, +91 9810406872 (Call/WhatsApp)
(Please use these contact details for last-minute changes, questions regarding meeting point or hotel pick-up, emergencies and other issues)