A tour to Jaipur or the Pink City takes your back into an era where opulence reigned supreme. This historical city is all glitter with vibrant bazaars, colorful structures and a quiet ambiance giving a peek into the erstwhile time of the Rajput valor and splendor. The landscape here is dotted with imposing palaces and forts, and here elaborate architecture oozes their royal heritage. Some of top attractions here include Amer Fort, Jal Mahal, Jantar Mantar, City Palace and Hawa Mahal.
The Amber Fort is an imposing structure of the red sandstone and white marble and is located amidst the picturesque and rocky Aravalli Hills. This 16th century fort is a perfect blend of Rajput and Hindu style of architecture and stands out for its timeless carvings on the walls. The 17th century HawaMahal or Palace of the Winds, a five-storey extension in the shape of a honeycomb, is another popular place in the city and attracts tourists for its beauty and unique architecture.
The City Palace is perhaps the most remarkable monument in Jaipur and a popular piece of architecture known for a fusion of Rajput and Mughal architecture and the enchanting decorations. Jantar Mantar is one of five astronomical instruments construed by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singhto study space, with the one in Jaipur being the largest of the lot and also a UNESCO World Heritage Site. And lastly, Jal Mahal or the Water Palace is one of pinnacles of Rajput architecture in Jaipur.
Duration: Full Day Tour (10 Hours Activity)
Meeting/Pick Up Point: Pick-up from Hotel Lobby/Home Stay
Timings: 08:00 AM Departure return at 04:00 PM approximately
Booking: Rates per car
Recommended For: Families, Couples, Youth & Senior Citizens
Tour Highlights: Amer Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Nahargarh Fort, Jal Mahal, City Palace, Jantar Mantar (Observatory), Hawa Mahal & Birla Mandir
Tour Type: Private Tour
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS:
- Pick-up and Drop from City Hotel or Home Stay.
- Fuel, Toll Taxes, Interstate Taxes, Driver Charges and Parking at each sightseeing place.
- One bottle Mineral water per guest.
- Sightseeing & Excursion Tour by Air Conditioner Car.
- All applicable taxes and service charges.
- Personal insurance coverage.
(personal loss, illness or damages incurred during trip)
- Monument Entrances.
- Any meal.
- Tips to the tour guide/driver/rikshaw pullers.
- Camera charges applicable inside the monuments.
Good to Know
- You will receive a confirmation at the time of booking.
- Meals served at hotel/restaurant are on fixed menu-basis and do not offer any soft drinks alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, or mineral water. A customer can directly purchase the same through additional spot payment.
Just carry print out or soft copy of the confirmation you get from us after completing the advance payment.
(Excursion India Tours & Travels)
Phone: +91 9810806872, +91 9810406872 (Call/WhatsApp)
(Please use these contact details for last-minute changes, questions regarding meeting point or hotel pick-up, emergencies and other issues)