Your New Delhi sojourn is not complete unless you have felt the spiritual essence of the city with a Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple Tour. So, get yourself an opportunity to experience the millennia of Hindu tradition and culture, and dive into the depth of Hinduism. The tour lets you enjoy the matchless fusion of traditional Hindu and Indian culture, architecture and spirituality together.
Further, you reach to a temple which is a massive spiritual-cultural center in the capital city, sitting proudly near the banks of the Yamuna River. There, you can see the temple rise 43 meter high and is intricately carved with flora, fauna, deities, dancers and musicians. You can enjoy an architecture which is a blend of styles from across India with major impact of the standards of Maharishi Vastu Architecture.
A Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple Tour means you get to experience a majestic structure that has 234 ornately carved pillar, nine domes and 20,000 statues of saints, devotees and gurus. You will see a plinth paying tribute to the elephant to understand the significance the animal enjoys in popular culture and religion.
The Temple Complex features a thematic garden and three exhibitions, one of them on the early life of Swaminarayan. Enjoy a cultural boat ride, feel awe-struck in the sheer magnificence of the architecture and come out with a surge and sense of piety!
Duration: Half Day Tour (06 Hour Activity)
Destination: New Delhi
Meeting/Pick Up Point: Pick-up from Hotel Lobby/Home Stay
Operating: Everyday except Monday (Akshardham Temple closed on Mondeys)
Timings: 09:00 AM & 02:00 PM
Booking: Rates per car
Recommended For: Families, Couples, Youth & Seniors
Tour Highlights: Akshardham Temple
Tour Type: Private
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS:
- Pick-up and Drop from Hotel/Home stay.
- Booklet with literature on major sites.
- Fuel, Toll Taxes, Interstate Taxes, Driver Charges and Parking at each sightseeing place.
- One bottle of Mineral water per guest.
- Sightseeing & Excursion Tour by Air Conditioner Car.
- All applicable taxes and service charges.
- Personal insurance coverage.
(personal loss, illness or damages incurred during trip)
- Any Meal.
- Tips to the tour guide/driver.
- Camera charges applicable inside the monuments.
Good to Know
- You will receive a confirmation at the time of booking.
- The given prices are valid for Pick-up and Drop-off from Shahdara, Mayur Vihar, Chandni Chowk, Connaught Place, Daryaganj, Paharganj & Karol Bagh hotels.
- The given prices are valid for 06 Hrs and 40 Kilometers fair user policy, any excess use of vehicle will be charged extra accordingly (i.e. Rs.200/- Per Hour for Tata Indica/Indigo, Rs.250/- Per Hour for Toyota Etios, Rs.300/- Per Hour for Toyota Innova & Rs. 500/- for Tempo Traveller). If Pick-up and Drop-off from Ghaziabad, Noida, Faridabad & Gurgaon hotels than 01 Hour extra for travelling.
- Pick-up and Drop-off from Airport also be available on an extra cost (Rs.400 for Tata Indica/Indigo, Rs.600 for Etios/Dzire, Rs.800 for Innova & Rs.1600 for Tempo Traveler).
- Pick-up and Drop-off from Mahipalpur, Rohini, Wazirabad, Pitampura, Gopalpur & Dwarka hotels also be available on an extra cost (Rs.350 for Tata Indica/Indigo, Rs.450 for Etios/Dzire, Rs.600 for Innova & Rs.1000 for Tempo Traveler).
- Pick-up and Drop-off from Ghaziabad, Noida, Faridabad & Gurgaon hotels also be available on an extra cost (Rs.400 for Tata Indica/Indigo, Rs.650 for Etios/Dzire, Rs.1100 for Innova & Rs.1600 for Tempo Traveler).
- Akshardham Temple remains closed on Mondays.
- Meals served at hotel/restaurant are on fixed menu-basis and do not offer any soft drinks alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, or mineral water. A customer can directly purchase the same through additional spot payment.
Just carry print out or soft copy of the confirmation you get from us after completing the advance payment.
(Excursion India Tours & Travels)
Phone: +91 9810806872, +91 9810406872
(Please use these contact details for last-minute changes, questions regarding meeting point or hotel pick-up, emergencies and other issues)