A trip to India is incomplete without visiting the world-renowned Taj Mahal of Agra. This pristine white mausoleum of marble is a piece of exquisite art and architecture signifying the true love of a Mughal king. This historical building attracts millions of visitors each year, purely for the rare structural beauty and its historical impact. Exquisite stone inlay work on the walls further add to its profound beauty.
Taj Mahal has long been the poster boy of Indian tourism, and it ranks among the most visited sites' in the country. The monument is a true testimony of pure love of a king towards his queen. Reams of paper been used worldwide to shower praise on this immensely significance monument of eternal love. Take a trip to the Taj and fall in love with it!
Taj Mahal - A structure that has long been the poster boy of Indian tourism. Agra Fort - 16th century monument is a testimony of the architectural brilliance of the Mughals. Shri Krishna Janam Bhumi - It’s one of the oldest cities in the country with many temples and religious spots.
Pick-up and Drop from Delhi City Hotel for 1 to 8 travellers group.
One Bottle of Mineral water per guest.
Fuel, Toll Taxes, Interstate Taxes, Driver Charges and Parking at each sightseeing place.
Sightseeing & Excursion Tour by Air Condition Transport.
Services of English speaking Tour Guide on more then 8 travellers group.
All applicable taxes and service charges.
Personal insurance coverage (Personal loss, Illness or Damages incurred during Trip).
Any flights/train tickets.
Tips to the tour guide/driver. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture.
Camera charges applicable inside the monuments.
The company will not be responsible for any stolen luggage, compensation or damages, if occur during your journey, but instead of that the company will help you in every possible way to make you recover from the situation.
1. Taj Mahal (Friday Closed) (1/5 hour Stopage) Taj Mahal in Agra was once the most visited site in India, and it continues to draw millions of visitors from across the world. An epitome of love and ‘one of the seven ancient wonders in the world’ – it’s a pristine white mausoleum of marble that is considered a zenith of art and architecture. It’s a testimony of the true love of a Mughal king for his beloved queen. 2. Agra Fort (45 Minutes Stopage) While most tourists visit Agra to revel in the unrivalled charms of the Taj Mahal, the city has surely a lot more to offer. Just meters away from the Taj stands the impressive Agra Fort - stretching some 2.5 km on the legendary banks of the Yamuna River. The fort is a zenith of Mughal architecture and it’s often considered one of the most exquisite structures in India.
3. Agra Cottage Shop One of the famous market for the foreigners and locals for trendy clothes/suvenirs in budgets.
4. Lunch Break 45 minutes to 1 hour Lunch break in a One of the famous restaurant for the foreigners and locals for tasty food.
5. Mathura: Birth Place of Lord Krishna (1 hour Stopage) Mathura is an ancient and legendary city in north Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. The birth place of Lord Krishna, it’s one of the oldest cities in the country with many temples and religious spots. Featuring in holy sites for Hindus, this city prides for its mention in the epic Ramayana. The history of this mythical city dates back to 6th century BC, and its landscape has witnessed various dynasties of mythological and historical varieties. Visit Krishna Janam Bhumi Temple.
6. Vrindavan (30 Minutes Stopage) A holy site that reminds one concerning the lighthearted behavior of young Krishna, Vrindavan, on the holy banks of Yamuna reverberates the bounciness and youthful merriments of lord Krishna with the gopikas. Famous for the broad collection of temples that scatters all over, this respected city witness's lakhs of devotees every year and twisted to be a key devout centre not only in Uttar Pradesh but also in entire India. Visit Banke Bihari Temple & Prem Mandir.
You will receive a confirmation at the time of booking.
Taj Mahal remains closed on Fridays.
1 to 8 travellers group No guide service will be provided.
9 to 24 travellers group complimentary guide on board.
100% Guaranteed departures on all 7 Days.
Fully Air Conditioned Coach, Cushioned Comfortable Seats, High Floor Coach for wide and better view.
Comfortable Tour for Females, Children and Senior Citizens.
Appropriate time to visit monuments from Inside.
Push Back Seat System (Semi Sleeper Coach).
Keep your small luggage in a specially designed compartment for luggages inside coach.
Bus will also stop at Indian Restaurant/Dhaba for lunch and suffcient time will be provided.
Meal is another concern and Sai Day Tours don't assure the quality, hygiene and price of food offered at any restaurant, Dhaba or hotel, so be cautious and buy anything at your risk.
No hidden charges are demanded from our side as we believe in transparency and charges only for genuine things.
Keep your ID proof with you so that you could show at the time of security check and will help you in trouble-free entry at many places like monuments. It is mandatory to show your ID at the time of entry to the monuments; else you will not be allowed inside. Sai Day Tours will not be responsible for any unkind situation occurred due to your ID proof.
If Bus gets delayed because of any reason like – traffic, the company will not be answerable.
Even we are also not responsible for any sudden breakdown or unforeseen incident.
Best combination of Agra Mathura Conducted Tour.
No waiting for Bus.
Meals served at hotel/restaurant are on fixed menu-basis and do not offer any soft drinks alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, or mineral water. A customer can directly purchase the same through additional spot payment.
100% Guaranteed Departure on all 7 Days (Except Friday)