Amritsar is a city of colossal religious, historical and cultural significance as it’s home to the Sikhism’s holiest shrine – the Golden Temple. Tourists and pilgrims from all parts of the world throng the city in big numbers to pay tribute at the sprawling temple complex housing the gurudwara and the holy lake. Divine atmosphere and vibrant scenes prevail here right through to create awe from visitors.
Amritsar has some other notable landmarks inspiring passion and patriotism for their vast historical import. The Jallianwala Bagh gives a peek into the glorious era of Indian’s freedom struggle alongside evoking tragic emotions. The Wagah Border is another site of prominence. Plan your trip and savor the local cuisine and culture in this charming city.
Duration: 01 Night / 02 Days
Tour Plan: New Delhi | Amritsar
Meeting/Pick Up Point: Pick-up from Hotel Lobby/Home Stay
Recommended For: Families, Couples, Youth & Seniors
Tour Highlights: Golden Temple, Jallianwala Bagh, Durgiana Temple and Wagah Border
Tour Type: Private
Note: This is a suggested itinerary and we can customize it according to your preferences.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS:
- Single Room, Double Room on sharing basis.
- Meals at hotel as per plan.
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non-alcoholic).
- Assistance on arrival and departure.
- Booklet with literature on major sites.
- One bottle Mineral water per guest.
- Foot/shoe covers.
- Sightseeing & Excursion Tour by Air Condition Car.
- All applicable taxes and service charges.
- Personal insurance coverage.
(personal loss, illness or damages incurred during trip)
- Any Air & Train Fare.
- Entrances to Monuments.
- Any new tax impossed by the government.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/cancellation/hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities.
- Airport Taxes, Visa Fees & Tips to the tour guide/driver/rikshaw pullers.
- Camera charges applicable inside the monuments.
- Any other item not specified in the package inclusions.
Good to Know
- Price mentioned is on per person basis.
- Bookings are subject to availability with the hotel.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- Room category in all packages are the base category rooms.
- The above rates are not applicable from 20th December to 10th January every year.
- Package rates are subject to change without any prior notice.
- Christmas and New Year gala dinner charges are on direct pay basis at the hotel by guest.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur is subject to availability of elephants.
- Check-In 1400 hrs and Check-Out time is 1200 hrs noon at all the hotels.
- The guest must carry photo identification like Passport/Driving Licence/Voter ID Card IN ORIGINAL at the point of check-in at the hotel.
- In case of waitlisted booking we have to hold the alternate, for which we will advice the supplement OR reduction accordingly.
- The above rates are based on presently prevailing taxes and entrances to the monuments. If there is any change, prices will also change accordingly.
- You will receive a confirmation at the time of booking.
- Meals served at hotel/restaurant are on fixed menu-basis and do not offer any soft drinks alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, or mineral water. A customer can directly purchase the same through additional spot payment.
Just carry print out or soft copy of the confirmation you get from us after completing the advance payment.
(Excursion India Tours & Travels)
Phone: +91 9810806872, +91 9810406872
(Please use these contact details for last-minute changes, questions regarding meeting point or hotel pick-up, emergencies and other issues)