Embark on this tour, and colour yourself in the refreshing hues of Himachal. The journey begins with an exciting road trip from Chandigarh to Shimla, which gives you an opportunity to explore Pinjore Gardens. An excursion to Kufri, covering Indira Bungalow and Himalayan Zoo, will let you admire magnificent sceneries, colonial heritage and fascinating animals. Also on your vacation, try river crossing, rappelling and rifle shooting at the campsite in Manali. A sightseeing tour of the sacred Vashisht Kund and pagoda-style Hadimba Temple is also part of the itinerary. Furthermore with this Himachal package, you can also enjoy an outing to Rohtang Snow Point and Solang Valley to partake in paragliding, skiing or zorbing depending on the season.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS:
- Single Room, Double Room on sharing basis.
- Instant check-in upon arrival and late check out for a hassle-free holiday experience.
- Stay connected during your holiday with complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Ground floor rooms in hotels (on request basis) for senior citizens for added comfort and convenience.
- Enjoy Jain meals on request during your holiday.
- 2 night stay at hotel in Shimla.
- 3 night stay at Hotel in Manali.
- Meals at Hotel as per plan.
- Transfers & sightseeing by an Air-conditioned private vehicle for entire journey except few places where due to union restrictions, shared or union vehicles will have to be used.
- Sightseeing in Manali shall be by local taxi union's vehicle on sharing basis.
- Packaged drinking water bottle per person every day.
- All applicable Hotel & Transport taxes.
- Personal insurance coverage.
(personal loss, illness or damages incurred during trip)
- Any Air & Train Fare.
- Entrances to Monuments.
- Any new tax impossed by the government.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/cancellation/hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities.
- Airport Taxes, Visa Fees & Tips to the tour guide/driver/rikshaw pullers.
- Camera charges applicable inside the monuments.
- Any other item not specified in the package inclusions.
Good to Know
- Price mentioned is on per person basis.
- Bookings are subject to availability with the hotel.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- Room category in all packages are the base category rooms.
- The above rates are not applicable from 20th December to 10th January every year.
- Package rates are subject to change without any prior notice.
- Christmas and New Year gala dinner charges are on direct pay basis at the hotel by guest.
- Check-In 1400 hrs and Check-Out time is 1200 hrs noon at all the hotels.
- The guest must carry photo identification like Passport/Driving Licence/Voter ID Card IN ORIGINAL at the point of check-in at the hotel.
- In case of waitlisted booking we have to hold the alternate, for which we will advice the supplement OR reduction accordingly.
- The above rates are based on presently prevailing taxes and entrances to the monuments. If there is any change, prices will also change accordingly.
- You will receive a confirmation at the time of booking.
- Meals served at hotel/restaurant are on fixed menu-basis and do not offer any soft drinks alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, or mineral water. A customer can directly purchase the same through additional spot payment.
Just carry print out or soft copy of the confirmation you get from us after completing the advance payment.
(Excursion India Tours & Travels)
Phone: +91 9810806872, +91 9810406872 (WhatsApp)
(Please use these contact details for last-minute changes, questions regarding meeting point or hotel pick-up, emergencies and other issues)