Delhi to Jaipur Same Day Tour invokes shades of romance in the midst of opulence and royalty. The land is beautiful beyond description instilling a sense of awe for its splendid forts, rich heritage, vibrant spectacle of culture, warm hospitality, lip smacking cuisine and loads of shopping options. This historical city has everything that an art-lover or enthusiast would love not to miss.
Jaipur is where the backdrop of Rajput valor and Mughal pomp is exhibited in full splendor with architectural marvels of unrivalled variety. A trip to landmarks like City Palace, Jantar Mantar and Amer Fort will transport you in an ear of magnificence. Other attractions include havelis, gardens, crafts and pageantry. Come here and witness a rich heritage of art, history and magnificence.
Amer Fort - Blending the Hindu and Rajput architectural style elements of medieval period, the fort is located on a high hill and draws a big number of tourists from across the globe. Jal Mahal - Jal Mahal is a Palace located in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake in Jaipur City. Jantar Mantar - Jantar Mantar is an observatory and one of major tourist attractions in Jaipur. Hawa Mahal - Hawa Mahal or “Palace of the Winds” is one of most distinctive landmarks in the Pink City, Jaipur. City Palace - City Palace is one of the major tourist attractions in vibrant state of Rajasthan in India.
Pick-up and Drop from Delhi City Hotel.
One Bottle of Mineral water per guest.
Fuel, Toll Taxes, Interstate Taxes, Driver Charges and Parking at each sightseeing place.
Sightseeing & Excursion Tour by Air Condition Transport.
Services of English speaking Tour Guide.
All applicable taxes and service charges.
Personal insurance coverage (Personal loss, Illness or Damages incurred during Trip).
International flights and visa
Tips to the tour guide/driver. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture.
Camera charges applicable inside the monuments.
1. Amer Fort Located at 11 km from Jaipur, Amer Fort is a famous historical structure in the Indian state of Rajasthan. Blending the Hindu and Rajput architectural style elements of medieval period, the fort is located on a high hill and draws a big number of tourists from across the globe. Built in 1592 by Raja Mann Singh I, the fort is designed with marbles and red sandstone and overlooks the famous Maota Lake.
2. Jal Mahal Jal Mahal is a Palace located in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake in Jaipur City.
3. Jaipur Cottage Shop One of the famous market for the foreigners and locals for trendy clothes/suvenirs in budgets.
4. City Palace The City Palace of Jaipur, which includes the Chandra Mahal and Mubarak Mahal Palaces and other buildings, is one of the major tourist attractions in vibrant state of Rajasthan in India.
5. Jaipur Observatory (Jantar Mantar) Jantar Mantar is an observatory and one of major tourist attractions in Jaipur. This 18thcentury structure, whose construction was started by Jai Singh, was meant to measure the heavens, or to be an astronomical observation site. This site has some rich heritage value and this is the reason it was included in 2010 in the list of UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
6. Hawa Mahal Hawa Mahal or “Palace of the Winds” is one of most distinctive landmarks in the Pink City, Jaipur. Needless to say, this five-storied palace is not only one of most popular attractions in this famed city but also in whole of Rajasthan. Constructed in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh, the idea behind this palace was to give the royal ladies a peek into the outside world from a safe place and height.
You will receive a confirmation at the time of booking.
No guide service will be available for upto 6 persons.
In case if only one traveller turns up then he/she will have to bear the entire cost of vehicle.
48 hours before your departure, We will mail you or contact you regarding your group forms.
Meals served at hotel/restaurant are on fixed menu-basis and do not offer any soft drinks alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, or mineral water. A customer can directly purchase the same through additional spot payment.