The tour will start from a visit to the beautiful Laxminarayan Temple (Birla Mandir) where you can see many shrines, foundations and a large garden spread over an area of some 7.5 acres. The next site will be the Jama Masjid - one of the largest mosques in India - where a rich peek into the architectural legacy of the Mughal Empire is best seen. You will be next taken to the Raj Ghat – memorial to Mahatma Gandhi, Father of Nation. It’s the site where Gandhi was created.
A trip to Delhi is not complete without visiting the India Gate, which is also called the pride of Delhi. It a site that commemorates those Indian soldiers martyred during World War I. Then next, you will get to experience the majesty and splendor of the Rashtrapati Bhavan - a vast mansion with breathtaking architecture, and the residence of the President of India. The next stop will be the iconic and marvelous structure called the Parliament House – designed by British architects – where a rich slice of Indian history awaits you.
The tour next takes you to the Humayun's Tomb and lets you feel the erstwhile superiority of art and architecture in India during the reign of Mughal Empire. You will get to see the tallest brick minaret in the world - Qutub Minar – which is also a UNESCO WORD Heritage Site. The tour will culminate with the visit to Lotus Temple – famous worldwide for its flower-like shape and great architecture.
Akshardham Temple - Get yourself an opportunity to experience the millennia of Hindu tradition and culture, and dive into the depth of Hinduism. Humayun's Tomb - Lets you feel the erstwhile superiority of art and architecture in India during the reign of Mughal Empire. Qutub Minar - The tallest brick minaret in the world. Lotus Temple - Famous worldwide for its flower-like shape and great architecture. Rashtrapati Bhawan - A vast mansion with breathtaking architecture, and the residence of the President of India. Red Fort - This fort is a testimony of the royalty of the Mughals and it honors the struggle against the British.
Pick-up and Drop from Delhi City Hotel for 1 to 8 travellers group.
One Bottle of Mineral water per guest.
Fuel, Toll Taxes, Interstate Taxes, Driver Charges and Parking at each sightseeing place.
Sightseeing & Excursion Tour by Air Condition Transport.
Services of English speaking Tour Guide on more then 8 travellers group.
All applicable taxes and service charges.
Personal insurance coverage (Personal loss, Illness or Damages incurred during Trip).
Any flights/train tickets.
Tips to the tour guide/driver. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture.
Camera charges applicable inside the monuments.
The company will not be responsible for any stolen luggage, compensation or damages, if occur during your journey, but instead of that the company will help you in every possible way to make you recover from the situation.
1. Red Fort (Monday Closed)(by pass) This is a 17 century fortress built during the ShahJahan's reign and this majestic building is made of Red Sand Stone.
2. Laxmi Narayan Temple (Birla Mandir)(30 Minutes Stopage) This is a relatively modern temple build in 1938 by Baldeo Das Birla and his son Jugal Kishore Birla of Birla Family. Birla's built many temples in many cities of India but this is the first of a series of temples built by them, which are also often called Birla Mandir.
3. India Gate (25 Minutes Stopage) This 42 meter high arch was designed by Edwin Lutyens in memory of Indian Soldiers who sacrificed their lives during 1st World War. This is situated on Rajpath, in the centre of Delhi.
4. Rashtrapati Bhawan (by pass) Rashtrapati Bhawan was formerly known as 'Viceroy's House and was occupied by the Governor General of India.
5. Parliament House (by pass) The Parliament House of India is located in the north-western side of Vijay Chowk in the vicinity of secretariat buildings.
6. Humayun's Tomb (30 Minutes Stopage) This is the mausoleum of 2nd Mughal Emperor Humayun. It was the first garden tomb on the Indian Sub-Continent.
7. Lunch Break 45 minutes to 1 hour Lunch break in a One of the famous restaurant for the foreigners and locals for tasty food.
8. Delhi Cottage Shop (30 Minutes Stopage) One of the famous market for the foreigners and local delhites for trendy clothes/suvenirs in budgets.
9. Qutub Minar (30 Minutes Stopage) This 72.5 m high minar is a symbol of Delhi Sultanate. Built during the reign of Sultan Qutub-ud-din-Aibak in 1199 AD.
10. Lotus Temple (Monday Closed) (45 Minutes Stopage) Lotus Temple is one of the most incredible architectures of Bhai's faith. The temple has been constructed to resemble a lotus flower.
You will receive a confirmation at the time of booking.
Akshardham Temple remains closed on Mondays.
Lotus Temple remains closed on Mondays.
Red Fort remains closed on Mondays.
1 to 8 travellers group No guide service will be provided.
9 to 24 travellers group complimentary guide on board.
100% Guaranteed departures on all 7 Days.
Fully Air Conditioned Coach, Cushioned Comfortable Seats, High Floor Coach for wide and better view.
Comfortable Tour for Females, Children and Senior Citizens.
Appropriate time to visit monuments from Inside.
Push Back Seat System (Semi Sleeper Coach).
Keep your small luggage in a specially designed compartment for luggages inside coach.
Bus will also stop at Indian Restaurant/Dhaba for lunch and suffcient time will be provided.
Meal is another concern and Sai Day Tours don't assure the quality, hygiene and price of food offered at any restaurant, Dhaba or hotel, so be cautious and buy anything at your risk.
No hidden charges are demanded from our side as we believe in transparency and charges only for genuine things.
Keep your ID proof with you so that you could show at the time of security check and will help you in trouble-free entry at many places like monuments. It is mandatory to show your ID at the time of entry to the monuments; else you will not be allowed inside. Sai Day Tours will not be responsible for any unkind situation occurred due to your ID proof.
If Bus gets delayed because of any reason like – traffic, the company will not be answerable.
Even we are also not responsible for any sudden breakdown or unforeseen incident.
Best combination of Delhi Conducted Tour.
No waiting for Bus.
Meals served at hotel/restaurant are on fixed menu-basis and do not offer any soft drinks alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, or mineral water. A customer can directly purchase the same through additional spot payment.