An Excursion to Samode and Camel Ride from Jaipur is a perfect opportunity to experience rural life and royalty together. Just a 45-minute drive and you reach to the village in the Aravalli hills, which was once a royal principality. Being here lets you have a look at picture-postcard rural life in Rajasthan and savor the sight and sound of a magnificent place. You will soak in the quiet ambiance and feel in the midst of rural charms.
With your excursion to Samode, you will enjoy a camel ride through the dusty alleys of the village. After that, you will head to enjoy the sight of the Samode Palace and get a peek into the royal history and architecture. You can also have lunch at the palace restaurant, which is a luxury hotel, and feel like indulging in a royal hospitality. The excursion will delight for its history and rustic charms together.
The highlight of the excursion will definitely be your ride on the camel back to go through the village and the palace. This is how you get to feel Samode and take pleasure in the sights and delights on offer. If you love the blend of history and rural charms together, take the excursion to Samode and Camel Rideand return back with tons of cherished memories.
Duration: Same Day Tour
Meeting/Pick Up Point: Pick-up from Hotel Lobby/Home Stay
Timings: 09:00 AM Departure return at 03:00 PM approximately
Booking: Rates per car
Recommended For: Families, Couples, Youth & Senior Citizens
Tour Highlights: Samode Palace
Tour Type: Private Tour
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS:
- Pick-up and Drop from City Hotel or Home Stay.
- Fuel, Toll Taxes, Interstate Taxes, Driver Charges and Parking at each sightseeing place.
- One bottle Mineral water per guest.
- Sightseeing & Excursion Tour by Air Conditioner Car.
- All applicable taxes and service charges.
- Personal insurance coverage.
(personal loss, illness or damages incurred during trip)
- Monument Entrances.
- Any meal.
- Tips to the tour guide/driver/rikshaw pullers.
- Camera charges applicable inside the monuments.
Good to Know
- You will receive a confirmation at the time of booking.
- Meals served at hotel/restaurant are on fixed menu-basis and do not offer any soft drinks alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, or mineral water. A customer can directly purchase the same through additional spot payment.
Just carry print out or soft copy of the confirmation you get from us after completing the advance payment.
(Excursion India Tours & Travels)
Phone: +91 9810806872, +91 9810406872 (Call/WhatsApp)
(Please use these contact details for last-minute changes, questions regarding meeting point or hotel pick-up, emergencies and other issues)