Some 60 km from Agra and along the banks of the Yamuna River is the famous city of Mathura – the birthplace of Lord Krishna. A trip here takes you on a spiritual experience as you get to visit a major pilgrimage center in the North India and savor every moment of the stay. Just a short drive from Mathura is Vrindavan – 30 km away – a place where Lord Krishna spent his childhood, and a site with huge religious significance to his followers.
Naturally, an Excursion to Mathura and Vrindavan is much about visiting temples and soaking in the sacred atmosphere of the place. Both the places always teem with people and activities with ceremonies and pujas going on throughout the year. If you’re interested in getting a peek into the time and life of Lord Krishna, come here and savor the life-time of experience. Once here, you can feel the piety in the air at every nook and corner of the place.
With your Mathura Trip, you get to visit the famous Lord Krishna birth place Temple, Iskcon Temple, Dwarkadhish Temple, Vishrama Ghat, Marble Temple and Keshi. And when in Vrindavan, you get to visit Banke Bihari Temple, Govind Dev Temple, Rangaji Temple, Radhavallabh Temple, and Madan Mohan Temple etc. The religious significance of both the places is just unmatched and you will feel and experience this when in the town.
Duration: Full Day Tour
Destination: Agra - Mathura - Vrindavan - Agra
Meeting/Pick Up Point: Pick-up from Hotel Lobby/Home Stay
Timings: 09:00 AM Departures return at 05:00 PM approximately
Booking: Rates per car
Recommended For: Families, Couples, Youth & Seniors
Tour Highlights: Krishna Janam Bhumi, Prem Mandir & Krishna Balram Mandir
Tour Type: Private
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS:
- Pick-up and Drop from City Hotel/Home stay.
- Fuel, Toll Taxes, Interstate Taxes, Driver Charges and Parking at each sightseeing place.
- One Bottle of Mineral water per guest.
- Sightseeing & Excursion Tour by Air Condition Car.
- All applicable taxes and service charges.
- Personal insurance coverage.
(personal loss, illness or damages incurred during trip)
- Monument Entrances.
- Train Tickets.
- Any Meal.
- Tips to the tour guide/driver/rikshaw pullers.
- Camera charges applicable inside the monuments.
Good to Know
- You will receive a confirmation at the time of booking.
- Meals served at hotel/restaurant are on fixed menu-basis and do not offer any soft drinks alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, or mineral water. A customer can directly purchase the same through additional spot payment.
Just carry print out or soft copy of the confirmation you get from us after completing the advance payment.
(Excursion India Tours & Travels)
Phone: +91 9810806872, Call/WhatsApp +91 9810406872
(Please use these contact details for last-minute changes, questions regarding meeting point or hotel pick-up, emergencies and other issues)