An Excursion to Chambal River Sanctuary comes an ideal relief to those looking to enjoy some time away from the hustle and bustle of Agra. The tour gives a perfect opportunity to see and enjoy native wildlife in their natural habitat. The sanctuary is about one-and-half-hour drive from Agra and promises a unique experience with sights of ravines and pristine river in Chambal Valley. The serenity and the sight of animals would delight you no end here for sure.
The Excursion to Chambal River Sanctuary is about being at a river that is home to magnificent dolphins, colossal crocodiles and the rare gharial. You will enjoy a quiet yet enriching time at an excellent habitat for wetland birds. On the banks, you will also see some common mammals together with gazing at turtle species and coated otters. The protected area on the Chambal River is home to a variety of both native and migratory birds.
Your Excursion to Chambal River Sanctuary is a chance to take a river safari and learn in-detail about the region’s vegetation and wildlife. You not only soak up the scenery but also enjoy some endangered species. You bask in the sun, marvel at the birds there and feel the nature and its essence. Once the excursion concludes, you will get driven back to your Agra hotel to resume with your tour.
Duration: Same Day Tour
Destination: Agra - Chambal - Agra
Meeting/Pick Up Point: Pick-up from Hotel Lobby/Home Stay
Timings: 09:00 AM Departures return at 07:00 PM approximately
Booking: Rates per car
Recommended For: Families, Couples, Youth & Seniors
Tour Highlights: Chambal River Sanctuary
Tour Type: Private
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS:
- Pick-up and Drop from City Hotel/Home stay.
- Fuel, Toll Taxes, Interstate Taxes, Driver Charges and Parking at each sightseeing place.
- One Bottle of Mineral water per guest.
- Sightseeing & Excursion Tour by Air Condition Car.
- All applicable taxes and service charges.
- Personal insurance coverage.
(personal loss, illness or damages incurred during trip)
- Monument Entrances.
- Train Tickets.
- Any Meal.
- Tips to the tour guide/driver/rikshaw pullers.
- Camera charges applicable inside the monuments.
Good to Know
- You will receive a confirmation at the time of booking.
- Meals served at hotel/restaurant are on fixed menu-basis and do not offer any soft drinks alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, or mineral water. A customer can directly purchase the same through additional spot payment.
Just carry print out or soft copy of the confirmation you get from us after completing the advance payment.
(Excursion India Tours & Travels)
Phone: +91 9810806872, Call/WhatsApp +91 9810406872
(Please use these contact details for last-minute changes, questions regarding meeting point or hotel pick-up, emergencies and other issues)