Some 55 km away from Agra is Bharatpur – a historical city which was once fortified and considered impregnable. Even today, old fortifications and palaces are the main attractions in the city which invites tourists from all parts of the world. Many of the historic sites in the city are well-preserved with water features and lush green environment all around. And above all, the city has the World Heritage-listed national park, Keoladeo National Park known as a heaven of bird-watching.
The bird sanctuary in Bharatpur is rich in avian variety and it attracts bird lovers from all parts of the world. The biggest attraction here is the rare Siberian cranes which migrate here to spend the winter and the warmer climate of the region. Situated over an area of 12 square miles, the park is home to more than 370 varieties of birds with over 100 specifies from extremely cold parts of the Siberia, Western China and Central Asia.
Apart from bird watching, Bharatpur is also a treat for people with a keen interest in the history as it has the 18th century Lohagrah Fort with three palaces within its premises - Mahal, Mahal Khas and Kothi. Within the ramparts of the fort are imposing towers including Jawahar Burj and Fateh Burj, to satiate your interest for the art and architecture. In Bharatpur, there is also the palace that is a blend of Mughal and Rajput architecture.
Duration: Full Day Tour
Destination: Agra - Bharatpur - Agra
Meeting/Pick Up Point: Pick-up from Hotel Lobby/Home Stay
Timings: 09:00 AM Departures return at 05:00 PM approximately
Booking: Rates per car
Recommended For: Families, Couples, Youth & Seniors
Tour Highlights: Keoladeo National Park
Tour Type: Private
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS:
- Pick-up and Drop from City Hotel/Home stay.
- Fuel, Toll Taxes, Interstate Taxes, Driver Charges and Parking at each sightseeing place.
- One Bottle of Mineral water per guest.
- Sightseeing & Excursion Tour by Air Condition Car.
- All applicable taxes and service charges.
- Personal insurance coverage.
(personal loss, illness or damages incurred during trip)
- Monument Entrances.
- Train Tickets.
- Any Meal.
- Tips to the tour guide/driver/rikshaw pullers.
- Camera charges applicable inside the monuments.
Good to Know
- You will receive a confirmation at the time of booking.
- Meals served at hotel/restaurant are on fixed menu-basis and do not offer any soft drinks alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, or mineral water. A customer can directly purchase the same through additional spot payment.
Just carry print out or soft copy of the confirmation you get from us after completing the advance payment.
(Excursion India Tours & Travels)
Phone: +91 9810806872, Call/WhatsApp +91 9810406872
(Please use these contact details for last-minute changes, questions regarding meeting point or hotel pick-up, emergencies and other issues)