A Jaipur to Ajmer & Pushkar Tour is perfect for those looking to soak in the spiritual side of two of famous towns in the state of Rajasthan. A drive from the city of Taj takes you to the pilgrimage center of Ajmer which is surrounded by the Aravalli Mountains. Here is located the world-renowned shrine of the Sufi Saint Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti which is visited by people cutting across religions, castes and creed.
The Dargah Sharif of Khwaja Muddin Chishti, which is situated at the foot of the Taragarh Hill, has some historical connections as well dating back to the period of the Nizam of Hyderbad and Mughal Emperor Akbar. The shrine is at some 130 km distance from Jaipur and is visited by people to fulfil their wishes. And just 11 km away from Ajmer is Pushkar – a sacred town for Hindus for being the site of only Brahma Temple in the world.
Pushkar Lake or Pushkar Sarovar is in the middle of the town and it’s surrounded by 52 bathing ghats where pilgrims take bath during the famous Pushkar Fair (October-November). Some 500 temples are there around the lake area and pilgrims take bath in the river to wash their sins. It’s also believed that a dip in the holy lakes cures all skin problems. Apart from Pushkar Lake, some of other places to visit here include Man Mahal and Brahma Temple.
Duration: Same Day Tour
Destination: Ajmer, Pushkar
Meeting/Pick Up Point: Pick-up from Hotel Lobby/Home Stay
Timings: 09:00 AM Departure return at 05:00 PM approximately
Booking: Rates per car
Recommended For: Families, Couples, Youth & Senior Citizens
Tour Highlights: Dargah Shariff, Pushkar Lake & Brahma Temple
Tour Type: Private Tour
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS:
- Pick-up and Drop from City Hotel or Home Stay.
- Fuel, Toll Taxes, Interstate Taxes, Driver Charges and Parking at each sightseeing place.
- One bottle Mineral water per guest.
- Sightseeing & Excursion Tour by Air Conditioner Car.
- All applicable taxes and service charges.
- Personal insurance coverage.
(personal loss, illness or damages incurred during trip)
- Monument Entrances.
- Any meal.
- Tips to the tour guide/driver/rikshaw pullers.
- Camera charges applicable inside the monuments.
Good to Know
- You will receive a confirmation at the time of booking.
- Meals served at hotel/restaurant are on fixed menu-basis and do not offer any soft drinks alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, or mineral water. A customer can directly purchase the same through additional spot payment.
Just carry print out or soft copy of the confirmation you get from us after completing the advance payment.
(Excursion India Tours & Travels)
Phone: +91 9810806872, +91 9810406872 (Call/WhatsApp)
(Please use these contact details for last-minute changes, questions regarding meeting point or hotel pick-up, emergencies and other issues)