Taking a heritage walk of Old Delhi is a pure delight, a rare experience that is hard to match. A walk through the narrow lanes of Old Delhi brings a feeling that is not available anywhere else. Starting from Jama Masjid or Jain Temple, the walk enriches for once being a site of an eventful past. Get a mesmerizing view of whole of old city; experience the charm of vibrant bazaars, mansions, street food etc, and feel like being in the Old World.
Duration: Half Day Tour (04 Hours Activity)
Meeting/Pick Up Point: Pick-up from Hotel Lobby/Home Stay
Timings: 09:00 AM & 02:00 PM
Booking: Rates Per Person
Recommended For: Families, Couples, Youth & Seniors
Tour Highlights: Walk through the Narrow lanes of Old Delhi
Tour Type: Private
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS:
- Pick-up and Drop from Delhi City Hotel/Home stay.
- Fuel, Toll Taxes, Interstate Taxes, Driver Charges and Parking at each sightseeing place.
- One bottle of Mineral water per guest.
- Pick-up and Drop by Air Conditioner Car.
- All applicable taxes and service charges.
- Personal insurance coverage.
(personal loss, illness or damages incurred during trip)
- Tips to the tour guide/driver.
Good to Know
- Old city bazaar remains closed on Sunday year around.
- This tour has a BASE cost plus a PER PERSON cost.
- The cost of the per person includes the cost of local street food that you will taste during the tour, Cycle Rickshaw Rental and Meal arrangements.
- You will receive a confirmation at the time of booking.
- Meals served at hotel/restaurant are on fixed menu-basis and do not offer any soft drinks alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, or mineral water. A customer can directly purchase the same through additional spot payment.
Just carry print out or soft copy of the confirmation you get from us after completing the advance payment.
(Excursion India Tours & Travels)
Phone: +91 9810806872, +91 9810406872 (WhatsApp/Call)
(Please use these contact details for last-minute changes, questions regarding meeting point or hotel pick-up, emergencies and other issues)