A visit to Fatehpur Sikri gives you an opportunity to peek into the magnificent architecture and a rich historical past of the Mughal Empire. Some 37 km off Agra, it’s the 15th century walled city complex depicting the grandeur and opulence of the erstwhile kings and emperors of the Mughal dynasty. The complex is not only stunning but gigantic as it comprises several other monuments of the era. Every structure showcases the superiority of the period in art and architecture.
Fatehpuri Sikri is not only a UNESCO World Heritage Site but also easily the ‘best preserved’ example of Mughal history and architecture in India. Each year, the city attracts art lovers, history connoisseurs and tourists from all parts of the world to soak in the beauty and mystic of the place. As you enter the city, you will experience a unique quietness to its monuments and feel compelled to explore it further.
A Trip to Fatehpur Sikri lets you explore many things together, including royal palaces, courts, gardens, pillars, parks, turrets and the gigantic entrance or Buland Darwaza, royal palaces, courts and much more. The red sandstone carvings and the famous Dargah of Khwaja Salim Chistiare some of other major attractions here. A royal experience awaits you in Fatehpur Sikri and you can book with us and enjoy a fantastic tour.
Duration: Half Day Tour
Meeting/Pick Up Point: Pick-up from Hotel Lobby/Home Stay
Timings: 09:00 AM Departures return at 02:00 PM approximately
Booking: Rates per car
Recommended For: Families, Couples, Youth & Seniors
Tour Highlights: Fatehpur Sikri
Tour Type: Private
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS:
- Pick-up and Drop from City Hotel/Home stay.
- Fuel, Toll Taxes, Interstate Taxes, Driver Charges and Parking at each sightseeing place.
- One Bottle of Mineral water per guest.
- Sightseeing & Excursion Tour by Air Condition Car.
- All applicable taxes and service charges.
- Personal insurance coverage.
(personal loss, illness or damages incurred during trip)
- Monument Entrances.
- Train Tickets.
- Any Meal.
- Tips to the tour guide/driver/rikshaw pullers.
- Camera charges applicable inside the monuments.
Good to Know
- You will receive a confirmation at the time of booking.
- Meals served at hotel/restaurant are on fixed menu-basis and do not offer any soft drinks alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, or mineral water. A customer can directly purchase the same through additional spot payment.
Just carry print out or soft copy of the confirmation you get from us after completing the advance payment.
(Excursion India Tours & Travels)
Phone: +91 9810806872, Call/WhatsApp +91 9810406872
(Please use these contact details for last-minute changes, questions regarding meeting point or hotel pick-up, emergencies and other issues)