A half-day tour of the Swaminarayan Akshardham in New Delhi lets you relish beauty, grandeur and bliss. This tour will be a true testimony of the Indian culture, ancient architecture and traditions. Feel the eternal spiritual messages against the backdrop of wonderful arts and harmony. A trip here is a license to feel happiness and sense of progress. Bask in the artistic efforts of hundreds of artisans and thousands of volunteers.
Duration: Half Day Tour (04 Hour Activity)
Destination: New Delhi
Meeting/Pick Up Point: Pick-up from Hotel Lobby/Home Stay
Operating: Everyday except Monday (Akshardham Temple closed on Mondeys)
Timings: 09:00 AM & 02:00 PM
Booking: Rates per car
Recommended For: Families, Couples, Youth & Seniors
Tour Highlights: Akshardham Temple
Tour Type: Private
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS:
- Pick-up and Drop from Hotel/Home stay.
- One bottle of Mineral water per guest.
- Fuel, Toll Taxes, Interstate Taxes, Driver Charges and Parking at each sightseeing place.
- Sightseeing & Excursion Tour by Air Conditioner Car.
- All applicable taxes and service charges.
- Personal insurance coverage.
(personal loss, illness or damages incurred during trip)
- Any Meal.
- Tips to the tour guide/driver.
- Camera charges applicable inside the monuments.
Good to Know
- You will receive a confirmation at the time of booking.
- Temple is closed on Mondays.
- Pick-up and Drop from Ghaziabad, Noida, Faridabad & Gurgaon hotels also be available on an extra cost (Rs. 400 for Tata Indica/Indigo, Rs. 650 for Etios/Dzire, Rs. 1100 for Innova & Rs.1600 for Tempo Traveler).
- Meals served at hotel/restaurant are on fixed menu-basis and do not offer any soft drinks alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, or mineral water. A customer can directly purchase the same through additional spot payment.
Just carry print out or soft copy of the confirmation you get from us after completing the advance payment.
(Excursion India Tours & Travels)
Phone: +91 9810806872, +91 9810406872 (WhatsApp/Call)
(Please use these contact details for last-minute changes, questions regarding meeting point or hotel pick-up, emergencies and other issues)