Our Agra Sightseeing Tour with Fatehpur Sikri is for people interested in exploring the great heritage of the Mughal Empire. The tour replete with history, architecture and the design of the bygone era. The tour will start with a visit to Fatehpur Sikri which was once the legendary capital city of the Mughal Empire. A trip to this the World Heritage Site of Fatehpur Sikri, which is 39 km away from Agra, is an opportunity to relish the grand architectural planning by Akbar the great.
You will enjoy every minute of the stay in Fatehpur Sikri which is spread across eight sq km and built with Red Sikri sandstone. Here, you will revel in the city’s architecture which is a great fusion of Islamic and Hindu styles. Exquisite ornamental carvings and decorative designs dot the sandstone of the city full of Mughal era architectures. Some of major sights include the Fatehpur Sikri Fort, Jama Masjid, Diwan-i-Am, Buland Darwaza, Diwan-i-Khas and Panch Mahal.
With our Agra Sightseeing Tour with Fatehpur Sikri, you get to see the Taj Mahal, one of seven wonders of the world, and a monument of exquisite architectural beauty. The Taj epitomizes the love of a Mughal Emperor for his wife, and for years, this structure has been the most visited site in India. That apart, the Agra Fort is another marvel in the city not to be missed ever.
If you love history, heritage and architecture of the Mughal Era, book our Agra sightseeing Tour with Fatehpur Sikri and enjoy all what you crave. Every minute of your tour will be enriching with the sight, sound and smell of art, design, architecture of the glorious era. You will definitely return back with tons of memory, and a smile on your face.
Duration: Full Day Tour (10 Hours Activity)
Meeting/Pick Up Point: Pick-up from Hotel Lobby/Home Stay
Operating: Everyday except Friday
Timings: 09:00 AM Departures return at 05:00 PM approximately
Booking: Rates per car
Recommended For: Families, Couples, Youth & Senior Citizens
Tour Highlights: Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri & Itimad-Ud-Daula's Tomb
Tour Type: Private
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS:
- Pick-up and Drop from Delhi City Hotel/Home stay.
- Fuel, Toll Taxes, Interstate Taxes, Driver Charges and Parking at each sightseeing place.
- One Bottle of Mineral water per guest.
- Sightseeing & Excursion Tour by Air Condition Car.
- All applicable taxes and service charges.
- Personal insurance coverage.
(personal loss, illness or damages incurred during trip)
- Monument Entrances.
- Train Tickets.
- Any Meal.
- Tips to the tour guide/driver/rikshaw pullers.
- Camera charges applicable inside the monuments.
Good to Know
- Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday.
- You will receive a confirmation at the time of booking.
- Meals served at hotel/restaurant are on fixed menu-basis and do not offer any soft drinks alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, or mineral water. A customer can directly purchase the same through additional spot payment.
Just carry print out or soft copy of the confirmation you get from us after completing the advance payment.
(Excursion India Tours & Travels)
Phone: +91 9810806872, +91 9810406872 (WhatsApp/Call)